Mechanical Engineering students at Johns Hopkins are active in many student groups, such as...
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA)
- Mechanical Engineering Undergraduate Student Council (MUSC)
- Mechanical Engineering Graduate Student Association (MEGA).
Something for Everyone!
Engineering Teams and Clubs
Get involved in these groups that sharpen your creativity and engineering skills, as well as providing incredibly fun times!
- Baja SAE - build and race a car!
- Design, Build, Fly Team - build and fly a remote-controlled airplane!
For Women, Minorities, and Friends
Johns Hopkins students have also created two active chapters of national organizations dedicated to promoting women and minorities in engineering: the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) and the National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE).
Graduate and undergraduate students can be involved in campus and professional activities to have fun, learn outside the classroom, support their fellow students and the community, and improve their career opportunities.